Resources, Toolkits, Best Practices & Reference Documents
AFOA Canada and its Chapters have developed and published a variety of resources, toolkits, best practices and reference documents to support capacity among Aboriginal managers and elected officials.
Most resources are available for free download to AFOA members. If you are a member and want hard copies of the resources, these are available at a nominal cost to cover production by submitting an order form and/or contacting AFOA. Discounts for multiple orders are available.
Non-members who would like a copy of the resource are charged non-member prices. See the order forms for more details.
The resources can be accessed by subject at left as follows:
- AFOA Products – Descriptions, downloads and order forms for all AFOA Canada and Chapter products that focus specifically on financial management.
- Other Sources — AFOA will do its utmost to provide members with as many sources of information as possible for members' capacity development. In addition to those sources developed by AFOA, this section of the Aboriginal Centre for Finance and Management Excellence will also include other sources of information as they are made available. Members will be advised of new postings.
- AFOA Products – Descriptions, downloads and order forms for all AFOA products that focus specifically on general and program management subjects.
- Other Sources – Other sources of information on general management subjects as they are made available. Members will be advised of new postings.
For Elected Leadership
- Descriptions and downloads and order forms for resources to enhance capacity among Aboriginal elected leadership.
AFOA is continues to develop valuable resources to support Aboriginal management capacity. Members will be informed as new resources are made available.