What is the CAFM Exam Preparation Session?
The CAFM Exam Preparation Session is a three day session which reviews areas covered in the CAFM Professional Exam and will go over practical exam writing applications geared to assist you in developing your own study strategy. Participants will be given a copy of a practice exam to assist them in the CAFM exam writing.
When you register for the Exam Preparation Session, the Exam Binder will be mailed to you upon receipt of payment.
Who should attend the CAFM Exam Preparation Session?
• Those CAFM applicants planning to write the CAFM Exam
• Those CAFM applicants who want to meet and study with other aspiring CAFMs
• Those CAFM applicants who are looking for excellent study tips and ways to enhance their exam writing abilities
Why should you attend the CAFM Exam Preparation Session?
• Plan how much time YOU should be spending to prepare for this exam
• Learn the basics of exam writing, how to structure your study plan and what YOU need to master the CAFM exam
• Practice what you have learned by writing a practice exam and learn practical exam applications from a certified CAFM facilitator
• Retain the knowledge that you have worked so hard to learn and be confident walking into your CAFM exam
AFOA reserves the right to cancel due to limited enrolment.
For more information on the CAFM Exam and the CAFM Exam Preparation Session contact Randy Mayes, Manager, Education & Membership toll free at (866) 722-2362, ext. 112 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org