AANDC revising Intervention Policies
Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC) is currently in the process of revising its Intervention Policy. AANDC is looking to have this new policy in place for April 01, 2011. As part of an engagement initiative, AFOA Canada coordinated five information sessions in July and August 2010. The sessions were designed to get feedback from First Nations and Northern recipients on the proposed approach to the policy and the new assessment tools.
WHAT WERE THE OBJECTIVES
• Obtain feedback from Aboriginal stakeholders.
• Provide an overview of the changes to AANDC funding agreements under the Policy on Transfer Payments, including key tools such as the General Assessment.
• Seek feedback on the new approach to intervention under the Default Prevention and Management Policy, including key tools such as the Management Action Plan (formerly RMP).
Click on each document to download:
- FINAL REPORT [NEW]
- Ottawa Session FINAL REPORT [NEW]
- Default Prevention & Management Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- General Assessment Backgrounder
- General Assessment Tool Presentation
- General Assessment Workbook
- Implementing TB Transfer Payment Policy 2008
- Intervention Policy Renewal Presentation
- Management Action Plan Questionnaire Powerpoint
- New Transfer Payment Policy Backgrounder
- Renewal of Intervention Policy Backgrounder