Become a CAFM or CAPA! Register for Online Courses
TAKE THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS A PROMISING CAREER IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OR ADMINISTRATION!
ILC Scholarships Available for ONLINE COURSES
Enroll in an AFOA Canada Online Courses that begins February 1, 2021
AFOA Canada has a variety of online courses which are available for you to take online, whether you are looking to become a Certified Aboriginal Financial Manager (CAFM), a Certified Aboriginal Professional Administrator (CAPA) or simply looking to increase your skill set in a specific area!
Our courses are easily accessible so you can enhance your skills while you are working full-time at the office or at home. Now you can go after that career you've always wanted!
Continue building YOUR education portfolio for YOUR career and
join the growing number of professionals who are enhancing
their finance and management skills and becoming certified!
ONLINE COURSE LEARNING FEATURES:
- Online courses are guided by professional Instructors
- Students require access to the internet to complete courses
- Self-paced - not too slow, not too fast
- All courses are 15 weeks in length
- Courses available 24/7
- Accessible and flexible for YOUR schedule, home or at the office, these courses are for you!
- Student support is available throughout the semester
Join the growing number of professionals, working in Indigenous environments, who are enhancing their management skills. Start building your credentials today. Begin climbing your education ladder, open doors and future opportunities!
REGISTRATION is open until February 5, 2021
Semester runs from February 1 to May 14, 2021
For more information visit AFOA Canada's Online Learning Page.