How to Apply
You may download the CAPA In-Person Application Form by clicking on one of the links below the Cohort Session you are interested in.
In-Person Program Fees
Program fees include cost for: tuition, all session materials, administration, review and approval of applications, session refreshments, session facilitators, guest speakers, closing ceremony and certificates.
Cost of Program
|| Non-Member Pricing
|$1,500 x 6 sessions
||$1,750 x 6 sessions
Once accepted into the Program, a Payment Authorization Form will be emailed to you. Once applicants are accepted into the Program and accept admission into the Program, Applicants are liable for the full tuition (cost of the Program).
Cancellation Policy of Tuition:
- Cancellations are to be received in writing by AFOA Canada by Fax (613-722-3467) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations will be accepted without penalty no later then 20 days (4 weeks) prior to the start date of CAPA Cohort 1 - Session 1 and a full refund for tuition will be provided.
- For cancellations accepted no later then 10 days (2 weeks) prior to the start date for a CAPA Cohort Session, a full credit on account will be issued and applied to another CAPA Cohort offering
within one calendar year.
- For cancellations received less then 9 days prior to the start date of a CAPA Cohort Session, no refunds will be provided
- Should AFOA Canada need to cancel or postpone a session offering, applicants will be issued a full refund and be provided with a credit account to be applied to another offering within one calendar year.