Every Thursday at 2pm EDT
It is human nature to resist change - particularly when it comes in the form of adversity or challenges and you know change is inevitable, and developing traits of resilience helps us not only survive change, but also learn, grow, and thrive in it.
Resiliency is our capacity to cope with stress and adversity. To make it through the tough times takes resilience and requires attention to the complexities of our own experiences. In this Webinar series, AFOA Canada Corporate Members will share with you their expertise and experience that will help answer some of the following questions as our communities’ maneuver through unprecedented challenging times:
If you register for and attend three or more webinars, you will be entered into a contest to win an AFOA Canada prize pack.
- Cybersecurity - Is cloud technology in your future?
- Human Resources - Returning to work during COVID-19: Building a Resilient Workforce
- Accounting & Finance – Critical professional skills for Indigenous Peoples in a post-COVID World
- Indigenous Leaders Driving the Economy of Tomorrow
- Indigenous Women Entrepreneurs – Reclaiming Their Leadership Role in the Economy
- Setting the groundwork for recovery in 2020